Scorizer is back on the road ...
After a few devastating months for our country and the world as a whole. We can be grateful that we start again to organize new competitions.
We are still in a very complex situation but it is commendable that we are preparing an event as important as the Spanish Junior Olympic Wrestling Championships, and the Under-23 Championships, added to those of Senior Sambo and Senior Combat Sambo.
All of them will be played on October 17 and 18 in Murcia under personal and health security measures unprecedented in Spain.
Following the parameters of the NBA professional league that has given such good results in the USA. All protocols have been imported so that these championships can be carried out without regretting any fatality.
These measures can be summarized in these terms provided by the Fighting Federation of the Murcia region:
- It will take place in a hotel behind closed doors and closed to the public (at the moment) and enabled for these competitions.
- Covid pre-arrival test to all verified negative participants.
- Transportation to the destination with protective equipment and preventive social distancing.
- Concentration of competitors and organization in the same hotel where the competitions will be held, minimizing transfers.
- One-way traffic through all areas of the hotel and competitions.
- Mandatory use of a mask 😷in common areas.
- thorough cleaning of spaces after each use.
- Competition hall without public, with very limited staff and maintaining social distance (maximum 60 people).
- Outdoor heating zone from where thanks to scorizer they will be informed in real time to know everything that happens in the competition (know your combat turn and other statistical data)
- Live streaming online for monitoring from the rooms using the streaming scorizer.
- Streaming on YouTube through the Felucha channel (by scorizer) of the entire competition, being able to access for free all the information of the tournaments and streaming through the Felucha App (by scorizer).