Scorizer © with the addresses https.//suite.scorizer.com/ and htpps: //scorizer.com, makes this information available to you regarding the processing of your personal data so that you have detailed knowledge about them:
1 - General
To comply with the information duty required by the regulations, the user who provides us with personal data must be previously informed that their data will be treated in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of April 27 and the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantees of Digital Rights 3/2018 of December 5, which has the rights that it grants.
To meet this duty of information, each and every one of the points reported below must be attended to.
With the use of this website (hereinafter scorizer) you agree that: scorizer sports SL with CIF: B72886559 and registered office at: CALLE SALVIA 34
41807 Espartinas (Seville) Spain, Spain with contact email: email@example.com as the owner of the web store, and treat the personal data that you provide us for the purposes of using the platform. The indicated company being responsible for the data. In any case, the USER is informed that the following treatments are carried out based on the information provided, without prejudice to what is established in the different legal notices on the web where specific consent is required.
2. Who is responsible for your data?
Scorizer Sports SL with CIF: B72886559 and registered office at: CALLE SALVIA 34
41807 Espartinas (Seville) Spain, Spain with contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the data. In any case, the USER is informed, in application of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the Website are included in the specific automated files of users. of the company's services.
If you are a user of some of the organizations with which we work, the person responsible for the processing of your data is the entity that owns the organization, federation or club that provides the contracted service.
3. What do we do with your data?
The treatments, and therefore, the use of personal data that are carried out are the following:
- User and customer service, for the management of doubts, queries and claims.
- Commercial communications and advertising, for the realization of commercial communications and advertising campaigns through different channels such as social networks or television, as well as the management of social networks itself.
- Web analytics, to review the correct use of the web, its use and correction of possible errors.
- Money Laundering, to comply with the legal obligation imposed by Law 10/2010 of April 28, on the prevention of Money Laundering and the financing of terrorism.
Given the existence of specially protected data, express consent will be required when obtaining said data to be processed.
4. What personal data do we process about our users?
The data that is processed, depending on the treatments carried out with them, are the following:
Identification of scorizer treatments
|Treatment||Associated data||Security measures||Transfer to third parties||Legitimation||Purpose|
Name and surname
Bank and economic data
Tax and financial information
Internet Protocol (IP) address
|Yes||Contractual||Professional use of the suite and the web scorizer, intended for sports centers, sports federations, and sports clubs in general, intended for the management of events, competitions, payment of tickets, registrations, courses, classes, subscriptions to sports facilities, court rental, sports licenses, and access to the information between the organization and the athlete/user, providing the contracted services.|
|Commercial communications||Name surname |
|Sending relevant information about products or services|
|Human Resources||Name surname|
High and low Social Security
|Web analytics||User ID|
|Yes||Contractual||Analysis of the use of the application and web space|
|Providers||Name and surname|
Billing and cost
Name and surname
Internet Protocol (IP) address
First contact: legitimate interest
|Information, demonstration and request of possible|
Name and surname,
Internet Protocol (IP) address
|Express consent via form||Solve the queries that occur through it|
5. How long is the data stored?
In general, we store the information for the time necessary to carry out the different treatments, and a maximum period of 2 years from the user's withdrawal, or one year from the last confirmation of commercial interest, with the exception of the data that by legal obligation have to be kept for a longer time.
6. Who do we give the data to?
Any data that is collected by SCORIZER, under no circumstances, will be transferred to third companies, except in the cases detailed below:
The current Networks where SCORIZER is located and to which data is transferred are the following, for which it is determined by them:
- Google Search Console: collects data on the use of browsers, users by demographic segment, geographic location, hourly, daily and audience. This tool allows you to measure the performance and search traffic of the Website and correct problems. It is a service of Google.
- Google Workspace: Customer Data and Partner Data are defined in the Agreements that span the Cloud Services and represent the data that you and our customers provide for processing on the Cloud Services. If you need more information about how we treat Member Data and Customer Data, see the Google Workspace Data Processing Schedule, the Terms for Data Processing and Security of Google Cloud Platform (Customers) and the Terms for Data Processing and Security of Google Cloud Platform (Partners).
The Service Data corresponds to the personal information that Google collects or generates during the provisioning and administration of the Cloud Services, and does not include Customer Data or Partner Data. L
- SparkPost (Message Systems, Inc.): SparkPost is an email management and message delivery service provided by Message Systems, Inc. Personal Data collected: email address and different types of Data, as specified in the Policy Privacy of the service.
- Social networks where SCORIZER is located: to which data is transferred are the following, for which it is determined by them.
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/scorizer
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/scorizer/
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/scorizer/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/scorizer
- TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/scorizerlive
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@scorizer
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@scorizerlive
- Management: http://daasesores.es/
- Management: Ángel Pozo Abogados SL
- Management: Clara Maria Rodriguez Rico email@example.com
7. Do we make automated decisions?
Not currently SCORIZER does not carry out automated decisions.
8. Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, data portability and opposition.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the LOPD GDD, together with their right to oppose the automation of decisions, any user who has provided data to HIDUP has the following rights that they can exercise:
- Limitation of processing
- Data portability
The exercise of these rights must be carried out by means of communication addressed to SCORIZER, either to its postal address, indicated previously at the beginning of said policy, or to the electronic address provided for this purpose. firstname.lastname@example.org , without prejudice to the use of any other valid means in the right that allows to fulfill in a legally valid way the requirements for itor.
To prove your identity we will need you to provide us with:
- Name and surname of the interested party; Copy of your ID, passport or similar and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you.
- Purpose of the request.
- Address for notification purposes, date and signature of the applicant.
- Documents supporting the request made in the event that they are deemed appropriate or necessary.
9. Information management
The data that you provide to the Web are included in our aforementioned treatments, as well as those that are transferred, they also do so in the relevant Transfer Registry.