Scorizer © with the addresses https.//suite.scorizer.com/ and htpps: //scorizer.com, makes this information available to you regarding the processing of your personal data so that you have detailed knowledge about them:
- Why we need to process your data
- What data of yours we can have and for how long.
- Who we share them with.
- What are your rights in this regard and how you can exercise them.
Scorizer © treats personal data of the different natural persons with whom it relates to carry out various activities. Thus, your personal data can be used in different ways and shared with different people depending on each of the specific purposes for which we need them. Below, we provide detailed information on each of these data processing. In no case do we carry out exclusively automated or outlined decisions that could seriously affect and neither do we use your personal data for any subsequent purposes other than those reflected in this document.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Tartessos Sistemas SL
Postal address: Calle Torrijinano nº 23 CP 41009 de Sevilla (Seville)
For what purpose and legitimacy do we process your personal data?
In general, your data will be processed by Scorizer © for the fulfillment of the following purposes:
- Managing your relationship with the suite.scorizer.com and scorizer.com domains: Scorizer © may process your data to manage your relationship with the digital platform, including the development of any operation necessary for maintaining it. Management of requests and requests: In order that Scorizer © can manage those requests and requests that you as a user send us, Scorizer © will treat the information you provide us. This information will allow Scorizer © to be able to give an answer to them, and to put at your disposal solutions that suit your needs. Scorizer © undertakes to process the data obtained and provided by you as long as they are necessary for the purpose described.
- Communication of your personal data to third party collaborators and sponsors: Scorizer © may, on certain occasions, communicate your personal data to collaborators and sponsors for the development of actions by them (through mail, mailing, fax, SMS, email and any telematic means) are of a general nature or adapted to your personal characteristics, as long as you have given your consent through the form established for this purpose. Likewise, we inform you that you can oppose and / or withdraw your consent to this treatment at any time. The legitimacy of this treatment is based on the execution of the contract, or failing that, the express consent of the interested party in the corresponding forms and boxes.
- Incident Management in Scorizer ©. Likewise, you are informed that Scorizer © may communicate these data to the authorities and security forces and bodies for judicial and citizen security purposes. On the other hand, you also know and consent that the personal data related to said situations may be notified by these authorities to Scorizer © for the purposes indicated above.
- Scorizer © together with the organizations, federations, associations, or clubs that contract Our platform to develop your events and competitions may process your data for the management of your registration in competitions, events, rankings, licenses, etc ... including the development of any operation necessary for the maintenance of the same.
- Organization of activities and events: Scorizer organizes activities and events together with the organizations, federations, associations, or clubs that hire our services in which users from other countries can participate. In these cases, the interested party who wants to participate, allows Scorizer © to voluntarily discharge you by filling in the forms that Scorizer © or the event organizer provide for this purpose. Scorizer © will process the data obtained through the participation forms in these activities and events in order to be able to manage the participation of the interested party, as well as the publication of the prizes, or any additional information that is necessary, in the event that it proceeds. . This treatment will only be carried out if Scorizer © has the consent of the interested party.
- Sending newsletters and magazines: Scorizer © and, failing that, clients who contract the services of our platform, both by ordinary and electronic means, may send bulletins and / or "newsletter", as well as information about the activities and services that we offer on our platform. , as long as you have consented by accepting in the corresponding box or form. Provided that this treatment is carried out by electronic means, it will be legitimized in the satisfaction of legitimate interests of Scorizer ©, by virtue of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, as well as the European Regulation of Electronic Commercial Communications. At any time, you can object to this treatment by contacting our offices or by email mentioned above. This treatment is based on the legitimate interest of Scorizer. In order to improve our procedures, we may contact you to find out your level of satisfaction with them, and thus be able to improve those issues that require it for your greater satisfaction. You can always object to receiving any communication of this nature through contact with our offices or in the emails mentioned above.
- Sending of communications and commercial offers.
- Sending communications and commercial offers of products or Scorizer © services equal or similar to those previously contracted or acquired by you, based on the legitimate interest that Scorizer © holds to do so and, in relation to those sent electronically, by virtue of the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce. We will process your personal information for these purposes as long as you do not object to such treatment.
- Sending of communications and commercial offers customized products or services offered on the Scorizer © platforms, as well as, where appropriate, products or services of our sponsors and collaborating companies, provided that you have given us your consent for such purposes and it has not been revoked or it has been opposite to treatment. You can revoke your consent at any time as indicated below.
In the event that you are the Legal Representative or Contact Person of any of the entities or persons with which Scorizer is related, we process your personal data as reported below:
- Purpose: Scorizer © treats your personal data in order to control the development and fulfillment of the contracts signed by Scorizer © and other entities or persons, as well as answering the contact forms, and maintaining contact with clients and users. The processing of your data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship, as well as to satisfy the legitimate interest of Scorizer © in the indicated purpose pursued. Your data will not be used by Scorizer © for any further purpose nor will they be subject to automated individual decisions.
- Category and origin of the data: The data about you that we process are identifying (user, client, fan) or of a professional labor nature and of another type (powers of attorney) and may have been provided to us by you or your legal representative, by the entity or person for whom you work. or the one it represents and with which Scorizer © is related and that you have been able to provide them to us by contact form, directly, or through another entity by virtue of a contract or commitment signed with that entity.
- Conservation period: We will keep your data for these purposes as long as the contractual relationship remains in force and subsequently, for an additional and foreseeable period of 3 years (or period that in the future is legally established for the prescription of personal actions) for the purposes of possible exercise or defense of claims.
- Recipients of your data: Your data can be communicated to the collaborating companies.
- Additionally, if necessary, we can share your personal data with Administrations or Public Bodies, Registrars and Notaries, legal services professionals and Courts or other dispute resolution bodies. In the event that any of these recipients is located outside the area of the European Economic Area (EEA), said transfer is justified insofar as it is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract that is of interest to them, or because it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- In the event that you register on the website of https://scorizer.com/ or https://suite.scorizer.com as a user or to request information about our business plans, by filling in the access form that Scorizer © may process your data for the following additional purposes:
Management of registration and cancellation of user records: In order to Scorizer © can manage all registrations and cancellations of user registrations that are made through any Form or Application that is made available to them.
How do we guarantee the security of your data? Scorizer © maintains the security measures for the protection of personal data in accordance with the content of the provisions of the RGPD, and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that facilitate us.
How will data of minors be processed? Scorizer will treat the personal data of minors under fourteen years (14 years), in full compliance with the requirements established in the applicable data protection regulations, regarding compliance with the duty to inform and obtain those consents that are necessary.
How long will we keep your data for? Without prejudice to the provisions above in relation to the respective data processing, the personal data to which you have access by virtue of your relationship with Scorizer © They will be treated as long as they are necessary for the management of the reported purposes.
In this sense, Scorizer © will keep personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship with the interested party.
Who will receive your data? Without prejudice to what is indicated in your case for each of the previously specified treatments, Scorizer You may communicate your personal data to:
- In the case of having your consent, it will communicate your data to its collaborating and sponsoring companies.
- Public Bodies, Judges and Courts and, in general, Competent Authorities, when Scorizer © have a legal obligation to provide them.
- Scorizer © follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with their obligations in terms of data protection and undertakes to sign with them the corresponding data processing contract through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; treat personal data for the agreed purposes and only attending to the documented instructions of Scorizer ©; and delete or return the data to Scorizer © once the provision of services is completed. You can request an exhaustive list of data communications to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org (Being mandatory to specify the service / activity for which you want to know the relationship.)
- In the event that you are an assistant or participant in events and activities organized by Scorizer © or its partner companies: Your data may be communicated to various media and specialized web pages, and these may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in which case Scorizer © would adopt the relevant guarantees by signing standard clauses, and where appropriate we will provide you with a copy if you request it.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data? You may exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as request that the processing of your personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, sending a written communication or contacting Scorizer © through the following email addresses: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com You can also contact Scorizer © by post at the address: Calle Torrijiano 23, CP 41009 in Seville, Spain. You must include in your request the proof (copy or photo ID) of your identity.
Likewise, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection has a series of standard forms, which can be found at the following links:
Finally, if they consider that their rights have not been adequately addressed, they have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. Postal Address: C / Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid; Electronic Office: www.sedeaepd.gob.es and website: www.aepd.es
Before which authority can you file your claims? You can file a claim with the Scorizer Data Protection Officer, through the address: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com Well, at the postal address indicated above, so that we can satisfy your rights in this matter. In any case, you can always go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency as the supervisory authority for data protection. https://www.aepd.es/es
How can I contact the Scorizer Data Protection Officer? For any question regarding the processing of your data, as well as if you have any incident or communication that you wish to transfer related to the data processing that Scorizer carries out, you can also contact our Data Protection Delegate through the following channels of contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information: The information and data that you have provided us are considered accurate and truthful, reserving Scorizer © the right to exclude from the services those interested who have provided false information, without prejudice to the fact that legal action may be initiated. You will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that you make and the damages that this causes to Scorizer © or to third parties.
All fields that appear on Scorizer forms © they will be mandatory, unless otherwise indicated in them, in such a way that the omission of any of the data may make it impossible for us to meet your request.