LEGAL CONDITIONS SCORIZER
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying data of the owner of the Website are exposed:
Scorizer is a registered trademark trademark number (ES00916814303 Filing date: June 08, 2017 Registration date: September 21, 2017 Renewal date: June 08, 2027 by Tartessos Sistemas y Servicios SL and CIF: B90079500 with registered office: in Calle Torrijiano nº 23, CP 41009 of Seville and contact email: email@example.com Hereinafter: Scorizer
Access to the Website or its use by the User necessarily implies, and without reservations, the knowledge and acceptance of the Legal Conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that the User read them carefully each time they want to access the Website.
Scorizer has created a tool on the Website for the management or organization of federations, clubs or sporting events, and purchase and sale of tickets, registration for events, courses, classes, rental of facilities, subscriptions to recreational pools, etc., through which offers its Users the “Management Services for federations, clubs and events” and the “Ticket Purchase or Reservation Services”.
Through the provision of Comprehensive Management Services for Federations – Clubs and Sports Events and the Service for the Purchase of Tickets, Courses, Registrations or monthly Subscriptions. Scorizer acts solely as an intermediary in the purchase and sale of services between Users, being outside the contractual relationship established between Users with each other.
Likewise, and in addition to the Services offered, Users may, through the Website, book trips near the place where the events are held (the “Travel Service”) as well as purchase products or contract other complementary services to the events ( Management services for federations, clubs, registration for tournaments, sports licences, subscription to facilities, rental of sports spaces).
The sporting events organization service, the ticket purchase service, the registration service for tournaments and courses, the hotel reservation service and the complementary services will be referred to jointly as the “Services”.
In order to use the Services offered on the Website, it is a necessary condition that Users are of legal age, therefore, by accepting the following Terms and Conditions, the User declares that they are of legal age as well as that they have the necessary capacity to contract the Services offered on the Website.
In relation to the above, the User will be, in any case, responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided to scorizer.com through the registration form and reservation processes of our website and App.
Those underage Users who are interested in contracting the Services will require access through the consent and management of their legal guardians.
2. EVENT ORGANIZATION SERVICE
Scorizer, solely, acts as an intermediary in the purchase and sale of tickets for the Events between the Organizers and the Buyers, managing the distribution of tickets in the name and on behalf of the Organizers, so that at no time does it act as Organizer of the Events or participate in no organizational aspect of them.
Scorizer grants managers or organizers access to use our platform as Manager or Organizer, from the date of creation of their account as a Federation, club, or for a specific event, until its completion (closure of the account or service, or end of the event), so that, in no case, does Scorizer assign or transfer to the Organizer any of the intellectual or industrial property rights associated with the Organizer's Website or Microsite.
How to use the Web/App platform scorizer:
Users who wish to create an account to manage sporting events with scorizer can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or accessing the web as a user: www.scorizer.com or the app scorizer sports.
If you want to buy tickets, enroll in a course or class, pay for or renew sports licences, purchase pool passes, or rent courts or sports facilities, you can do so by accessing our website http://www.scorizer.com or app scorizer sports.
The services of the Website are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from providing personal information on the Website/App to be included in the databases managed by Scorizer. However, with the prior consent and acceptance of your tutor as responsible for your data, you may proceed to include your personal data on the web/app.
For the correct provision of management and organization services for sporting events, Scorizer agrees to the Organizers to:
- Keep the Promoter Microsite enabled at all times so that it can promote its Events efficiently and so that the services are available for sale on the Website and App at any time.
- Communicate to the Manager all the information available about registration operations, sports licenses, or tickets and statistics of access of Users to their Manager Site, which will be subject to the most absolute confidentiality;
- Display accurately and truthfully on the Website the information of each Event created and published through the Promoter's Site;
- Keep independent accounting of the acts or operations related to each Promoter;
- Manage the collection of tickets for Events and pay the Organizer the corresponding amount for tickets sold, in accordance with the section relating to the Cost of the Event Organization Service and with the particular conditions that, if applicable, have been agreed. between Scorizer and Promoter.
For its part, in order to correctly use the Comprehensive Management Service for sporting events, the Organizer agrees to Scorizer to:
- Provide Scorizer with all the information necessary for the correct provision of comprehensive management services for sporting events and, in particular, keep your Organizer/Manager account updated at all times, rectifying your personal, bank or any other data, if necessary.
- Immediately withdraw the Event (Tournament, Course, Master Class, etc...) from the Scorizer platform when you anticipate that it will be canceled or suspended and respond for the tickets or pre-registrations that have already been purchased, in accordance with the Policy of Changes and Returns.
- Respond to any kind of claims from third parties as a result of the sale of tickets for any of the Events that have been published on Scorizer;
- Inform Scorizer immediately and apply the changes that apply to the Organizer's site in case of postponement of any of its Events, change in the conditions or circumstances of sale, purchase, access, place of celebration and other vicissitudes that may arise. With regard to Buyers who have already purchased their ticket or another service, the Organizer has the obligation to inform them directly about these matters.
- Allow Scorizer to process and manage collection for ticket sales, registration for courses, sporting events, acquire or renew sports licenses or subscriptions for access to clubs and sports facilities and subscriptions to sports services,
- If applicable, pay the expenses derived from sending tickets and logistics.
- Have the intellectual and industrial property rights, image rights, as well as any licenses required by the applicable regulations regarding its promoter, organization, foundation, federation, or sports club and content published on the organizer's Site.
- Have all the necessary administrative authorizations in force and have made the appropriate notifications for the exercise of their activity, with the obligation to show them to Scorizer whenever it requests it.
- Do not use the logos or distinctive signs that identify Scorizer, in any dissemination media located on public roads without the express written authorization of Scorizer.
- Do not resell tickets.
The use by the Organizer of the Organizer's Site, as well as the creation and publication of Events on the web and app is free.
The cost of the Sporting Event Organization Service provided by Scorizer is determined as follows:
- A percentage of (the "Management Expenses") will be applied to the ticket price set by the Organizer for each specific Event (the "Net Amount"). The Net Amount together with the Management Expenses will make up the "Price".
- The cost of the Event Organization Service will be the amount resulting from multiplying the number of tickets sold for a specific Event by the amount of Management Expenses (the "Cost of the Event Organization Service").
- Term and conditions of collection of the Event Organization Service.
Within FIVE (5) calendar days following the end of the Event, Scorizer will issue a settlement sheet to the Organizer that will include the Net Amount of all tickets sold for said Event (the "Total Net Amount"). Scorizer will pay the Organizer the Total Net Amount within three (3) days following the date of issuance of the settlement sheet, through the means of payment indicated on the Organizer/Manager's Site.
3. EXPLOITATION OF ADVERTISING SPACES
Scorizer reserves the right to commercially exploit for each Event and exclusively, the advertising spaces available at the entrances and on the Website/App.
4. PROHIBITION OF CARRYING OUT DRAWS AND/OR CONTESTS
Our Website is not a platform for holding raffles or contests of any kind, so the User, by accepting these Terms and Conditions, accepts, declares and guarantees that he will not carry out or publish any event under the modality of raffles or contests, remaining exonerated Scorizer from any claim by third parties that may arise from the non-compliance of any User with respect to the content of this Clause.
Scorizer reserves the right to remove from the Website and cancel any raffle or contest that is activated on the Website by the Organizers.
5. SECURITY AND FRAUD PREVENTION
Any indication or prevention against fraud, falsification of data, falsity in operations or identity theft will be brought to the attention of the State Security Forces and Bodies. Scorizer undertakes to collaborate with the State Security Corps and Forces, as well as any other competent authority, for the prosecution and punishment of criminal conduct. The Organizer expressly consents to the immediate and direct provision of all personal and contact data to the competent authorities in these cases so that the conduct may be prosecuted and sanctioned in the shortest possible time. The Organizer declares to know this point and expressly accepts it. Scorizer reserves the right to withhold payments during the sixty (60) days following the end of the Event in the event that there are well-founded indications of the commission of illicit, illegal or fraudulent conduct. Indications of fraud or illegal conduct are considered, among others, the following:
- Cancellation of the event for unjustified reasons;
- False contact information;
- Promotion of false, illegal, immoral, extremist, pornographic or violent events; and
- Ticket resale.
6. TICKET PURCHASE SERVICE
Scorizer makes available to its Users a Ticket Purchase Service through which Buyers can quickly and easily purchase tickets for the Events published on the Website by the Organizers.
Scorizer acts as an intermediary between the Organizers and the Buyers in the purchase and sale of Event tickets, managing the distribution of tickets in the name and on behalf of the Organizers, without any responsibility in the organization of said Events.
The Buyer may access the Event by delivering the ticket at the Event access where they will validate the ticket with a list or with an electronic device that will scan a unique QR code inserted in the ticket. Even if multiple copies of the ticket are printed, only the first ticket presented at access will be considered valid. Therefore, access to the venue will not be allowed, in any case, to those who later try to access with the same ticket or the same QR.
Access to the venue where the Event is held is subject to the access and exit policies established by the Organizer or the owner of the venue where the Event is held, if applicable.
7. SUBSCRIPTION OF EVENT CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
Users during the ticket purchase process, if the PROMOTER makes it available, will have the possibility of contracting event cancellation insurance. Said contracting will be subject to the insurance contracting conditions, which will be made available to the User prior to the insurance subscription.
- Ticket Sales Service Conditions.
- The ticket(s) are issued in accordance with the rules and regulations of the venue and the Event Organizer, which will be available to the Buyer at the venue box office. Violation of any of said rules and regulations, or any other act that may cause damage, harm or injury, will entitle the Event Organizer to expel the Buyer from the premises.
- The illegal resale of a ticket or the attempted illegal resale constitutes sufficient cause for the seizure or cancellation of said ticket without the right to a refund or any other type of compensation.
- A ticket may not be used for advertising, commercial, promotional, gaming, contest or betting purposes, without prior, express and reliable authorization from the Organizer.
- The Event may be recorded for commercial and/or promotional purposes, for which the Buyers grant their consent by accessing the Event so that their image can be recorded and subsequently reproduced for the aforementioned purposes as part of the public.
- Scorizer does not participate in the organization of the Event, and will not be responsible for aspects such as visibility conditions, acoustic quality, comfort of the venue, accessibility, access policies and exit from the venue, etc., which are the exclusive responsibility of the Event Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right of admission to the Event.
- The Organizer is legally authorized to carry out the pertinent reviews and records to verify that the security conditions are met within the venue where the Event is held.
- Any ticket with a defective code or wrinkled, torn or falsified print will authorize the Organizer to deprive its bearer of access to the Event.
- Neither Scorizer nor the Event Organizer is responsible for the loss or theft of the printed ticket or manipulation of the verification QR code.
- Scorizer will be able to analyze and evaluate the possible fraud in the purchase of tickets, managing the "charge back" or reverse payment to Ticket Buyers, if applicable, informing the Event Organizer of the pertinent actions.
- Scorizer may communicate to the Organizer the information it has on ticket sales operations for its Events and User access statistics to the Organizer's Site, which will be subject to the most absolute confidentiality.
8. EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
- Changes or returns will not be accepted, except in case of cancellation of the event, course, registration or contracted class.
- The impossibility of attending an event or show or the commission of an error when purchasing the ticket(s) (for example, having incorrectly entered the email in the purchase process) are not reasons that allow their return. .
- In accordance with current regulations on consumer and retail trade management, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal or resolution since the supply of services related to leisure activities is exempt from such right.
- In case of suspension of the Event once more than half of it has elapsed, the Buyer will not be entitled to a refund of the Ticket Price.
- Bad weather conditions do not give the right to a refund of the ticket or its price.
- In the event of any cancellation or change that occurs in an Event, Scorizer undertakes to 1º publish it on the Website in the Event section as soon as the Organizer has informed it, and 2º send an email to the Buyer at the address indicated in the Registration Form informing you of such cancellation or change.
- Changes and returns will only be accepted in case of cancellation of the Event.
- Cancellations of Events or changes that occur after receipt by the Buyer of the Confirmation of Purchase of the service (ticket, event registration, course, masterclass, pool pass...) such as change of dates, athletes, speakers, teachers, are solely and exclusively the responsibility of the Organizer, so that Scorizer, as manager of the services, may solely and exclusively proceed to cancel the payment and, therefore, refund the Price when it receives an express order from the Service Organizer (input , registration to a sporting event, course, masterclass, license subscription, swimming pool, sports facility...)
- In the event that the Organizer decides to proceed with the return of the Price, it will be reimbursed by Scorizer in the same means of payment used for the purchase (redsys - debit and credit cards, bizum)
- In case of cancellation or return, the amount of the purchased service will be fully refunded as established by law within a maximum period of 14 days. The management fee remunerates the service provided in terms of ticket location, transaction and other terms. The organizer is obliged to return the sums paid by the consumer or user, except for the expenses duly itemized as indicated by the regulations. The service has already been provided and the amount corresponding to management expenses is not refunded.
It only acts as an intermediary between the Organizers and the Buyers in the purchase and sale of tickets for the Events, managing the distribution of tickets in the name and on behalf of the Organizers, therefore:
- It will not assume any responsibility in the event that the Event does not finally take place, and the appropriate claim must be addressed to the Organizer of said Event who, by accepting the Terms and Conditions, exempts Scorizer from any type of liability that may arise as a result of consequence of said cancellation.
- In the event that the purchase of an Event service is not made through the Scorizer payment gateway (which will be duly reported on the Website) and, therefore, the amount of the sales is not managed by Scorizer, Scorizer will not assume any responsibility derived from any claim that it receives from the Buyers in relation to the refund of the amount of the ticket.
- It is not responsible for the terms in which the Event finally takes place. Complaints related to the quality, the way in which the Event is carried out or any organizational aspect thereof must be addressed solely to the Event Organizer.
- Scorizer will be exonerated from any liability that may derive from the unauthorized inclusion by the Organizer of the distinctive signs or domain names owned by Scorizer or any reproductions or mentions that include the name Scorizer in any type of support that can be displayed in public spaces. Not allowed.
- The Website may suffer falls or technical failures or collapses, for which reason Scorizer guarantees that it will make its best efforts to resolve said incidents in the shortest possible time, although, in accordance with the provisions of section 8 of the Terms and Conditions, it declines any liability in this regard.
- For those Events that are considered massive, that is, in which a large influx of ticket purchases is expected, Scorizer reserves the right to establish virtual queues in order not to collapse the Website.
10. USE OF THE PLATFORM AND THE APP
The User acknowledges and accepts that he uses the Website and the App at all times at his own risk and responsibility, for which reason Scorizer is not responsible for the misuse, misuse or use contrary to these Conditions that he may make of them.
Consequently, Users will be entirely responsible for the correct use of the Website/App subject to current legislation, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morality, good customs and public order, and with the commitment to diligently observe any additional instructions that may be given by Scorizer.
Users will refrain from using the services and contents of the Website for illicit or fraudulent purposes or effects and that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, affect or impair the operation of the Website. , its contents and its services. Likewise, it is prohibited to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website to other Users. The User will be responsible for the damages and losses that originate to Scorizer as a consequence of the misuse of the Website/App or its use in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
Scorizer cannot guarantee, absolutely, that the services, features and functions of its Website/App are available at any time and place, nor that the software and hardware used are completely free of errors.
Scorizer is not responsible for potential damage or errors that, due to the presence of any virus, may be suffered by the computer system (hardware or software) of the Users when they access the Website/App or use it.
In any case, Scorizer will only be liable for those damages that the User may suffer as a result of willful or manifestly negligent action on our part, in relation to access to our Website, the provision of our services, as well as the use of our contents, tools and functionalities.
However, Scorizer will make reasonable means available to the User so that the contents and services included in the Website are accurate and up-to-date.
If it deems it appropriate, Scorizer may immediately suspend the provision of the service and, where appropriate, remove the content it deems incorrect or illegal, whether it does so at its sole discretion, or at the request of an affected third party or competent authority, without that said suspension may give rise to any compensation.
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Scorizer does not assume any responsibility derived from the links (links) that enable, through the Website, the User's access to benefits and services offered by third parties, provided they are unrelated to the Website. Therefore, Scorizer is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may derive from said information. Likewise, Scorizer reserves the right to withdraw, unilaterally and without prior notice, the links that appear on the Website.
If any User or third party observes that such links may be contrary to law, morality or public order, they must inform Scorizer via email: email@example.com
12. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual and industrial property rights of the Scorizer Website/App, as well as the texts, images, graphic design, navigation structure, information and content contained therein are either owned by Scorizer or held by the same rights. necessary exploitation rights, in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
Authorization to the User to access the Website/App does not imply a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of intellectual or industrial property rights by Scorizer, therefore its use is strictly prohibited.
The Organizers guarantee that they have been duly assigned or that they hold ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights and, where appropriate, image rights, associated with the content that they include in each of the Events that they create and publish on the Website/App and, in order to promote them on the Website/App, assigns to Scorizer all the rights to exploit said intellectual and industrial property rights.
13. CLOSURE OF USER ACCOUNT AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
Likewise, Scorizer may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of Services to those Users who fail to comply with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
14. MODIFICATIONS TO THE CONDITIONS OF USE
Scorizer reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use in accordance with the applicable legislation at any time, which will be duly reported on the Website/App, for which reason it recommends that the User review them periodically to be informed of how Scorizer protect your information.
These Conditions of Use have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and, in particular, Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of Contracting, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 7/1996, of January, Retail Trade Regulation.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
The Parties agree to submit, at their choice for the resolution of conflicts and expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the competent courts and tribunals.
In compliance with the provisions of Directive 2013/11/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, regarding the alternative resolution of consumer disputes, and of Regulation 524/2013 of the Parliament and of the Council, of May 21, 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, we inform all Users that they will be able to carry out their consumer claims through the online dispute resolution platform which you can access through the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Updated: January 2023