The LSSI-CE obliges all websites to warn the user of the existence of cookies, inform them about them and require their permission to download them.
Following the provisions of art. 22.2 of Law 34/2002. "Service providers may use data storage and recovery devices in recipient's terminal equipment, provided that the same have given their consent after clear and complete information on their use has been provided, in particular, on the purposes of data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data ”.
You should know that taking into account the way the Internet and websites work, it is not always possible to have updated information on cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This especially applies to cases in which this web page contains integrated elements: that is, texts, documents, images or short videos that are stored elsewhere but are displayed on our website.
Therefore, in case you come across these types of cookies on this website and they are not listed in the following list, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how they have guaranteed their privacy.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is just a text file that some servers ask our browser to write to our hard drive, with information about what we have been doing for their pages. They have an expiration date, which can range from the duration of the session to a specified future date, after which they cease to be operational.
1. The cookies used by this website
Cookies are used on this website own and third parties To get you a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, to show you ads based on your interests and to obtain user statistics.
Therefore, the cookies used in https://scorizer/com, https://suite.scorizer.com they are associated only with an anonymous User and their computer, they do not provide references that allow the User's name and surnames to be deduced and they cannot read data from their hard disk or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://scorizer/com cannot read the cookies implanted in the User's hard drive from other servers.
The user can freely decide about the implantation or not on his hard drive of the cookies used in https://scorizer.com In this sense, the user can configure their browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive a warning on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on their hard drive. For this we suggest you consult the help section of your browser to know how to change the configuration that you currently use.
Even if the User configures his browser to reject all cookies or expressly rejects cookies from https://scorizer.com and https://suite.scorizer.com You can browse the Portal with the only drawback of not being able to enjoy the Portal's functionalities that require the installation of any of them. In any case, the User may delete the cookies implanted on their hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of their browser and which we will detail later on.
«As a user that you are, you can refuse the treatment of the data or the information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you do, this site will not work properly. »
Cookies from these domains help to:
- Make this website work properly
- Save you having to log in every time you visit this site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Allow you to watch videos
- Improve site speed / security
- That you can share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve this website
Cookies will never be used to:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Sharing personally identifiable data to third parties
2. Third-party cookies that we use on this website and that you should know
This website, like most websites, includes functionalities provided by third parties.
New designs or third-party services are also regularly tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally modify the cookie settings and that cookies not detailed in this policy appear. It is important that you know that they are temporary cookies that it is not always possible to report and that they only have study and evaluation purposes. In no case will cookies that compromise your privacy be used.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services from Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user.
Google analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
Google recaptcha 3:
- Please understand that the reCAPTCHA API works by collecting information from hardware and software, such as device and application data, and submitting it to Google for analysis. The information that is collected about your use of the service will be used to improve reCAPTCHA and for general security purposes. It will not be used for purposes related to personalized Google advertising. In accordance with Section 3 (d) of the Google APIs Terms of Service, we agree that if we use the APIs, we are responsible for providing the necessary notifications and consents for this data to be collected and shared with Google. By residing in the European Union, both we and API customers will comply with the European Union User Consent Policy. Our use of reCAPTCHA is subject to call limitations. Google may implement these limitations at its discretion by applying any of the means described in the section on call limitations or in these terms of service.
- WordPress: www.Scorizer.com, (www.suite.scorizer.com «©» works with its own code and with the reserved rights «©») is a user of the supply and hosting platform of WordPress Blogs, owned by the North American company: Automattic, Inc. For these purposes, the use of their cookies are never under our control or management of our website and, furthermore, they can change or increase their function at any time.
- Social media cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing the web or when you use the abcoach.com content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks used by this website have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy
- Youtube cookie, as provided in your Cookies policy
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and depend on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. In no case, neither the person in charge of this website nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Below, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed ordinarily while browsing this website are detailed:
|2 years a|
|It is used to distinguish users. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information|
|10 minutes||It is used to know the recharge ratio. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics. More information|
|2 years from|
|This cookie is usually set during the first visit. If the cookie is manually deleted, it will be set again on the next visit|
with new ID. In most cases this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and
it is updated with each page viewed. Furthermore, this cookie has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both its validity and accessibility as an additional security measure. More information
|2 years from|
|This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on our site. When a user visits a page on our site, the Google Analytics code tries to update this cookie. If it doesn't find the cookie, it will create a new one. Each time the user visits a different page, this cookie is updated to expire after 30 minutes, thus continuing to find a single session at 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user stops visiting our site for a period of 30 minutes. More information|
APISID, HSID, NID,
SAPISID, SID, SSID
|2 years from|
|Save user preferences and other information on Google services that the user has. More information|
|Session||Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine if a new session should be established for the user. Today it is not used but it is still here to keep|
backward compatibility with theurchin.js and ga.js code. More information
|6 months from each|
|This cookie stores information of references used by the visitor to reach our site, either directly, a reference link, a web search or an advertising campaign or by email. It is used to calculate the traffic coming from web search engines, marketing campaigns and browsing our site. This cookie is updated in each page view. More information|
|_remember_checked_on||Expires upon completion|
|Cookies with Twitter functionalities.|
|Expires upon completion|
|wordpress_||Functionality||Activates during login and saves authentication details||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||It is activated during the login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality||It is activated during the login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||1 year|
3. How can I manage and disable these cookies?
If you do not want the website to not install any cookie on your computer, you can adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded.
Thus, you can also modify the browser settings so that it rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment you use separately.
https://scorizer.com/ makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread:
Cookies Policy as of July 2, 2020.