A cookie It is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies They usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what are the cookies, what they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc ... please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
Scorizer uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way the spam.
Scorizer uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like I like or Share.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete Scorizer cookies. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we leave you a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Neither Scorizer nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this policy may have. cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither Scorizer nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1.
- For any questions or queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
- Contact Scorizer