begins the countdown
open International Combat Jiu Jitsu from Madrid
Combat Jiu-jitsu today : It is a community of schools, federations, clubs and teachers who practice all over the world the actual combat direction of the ancient Japanese martial art of Ju-Jutsu: Ju-Jutsu Combat! Combat Ju-Jutsu: It is the art of real fighting, it is a sport and a personal defense. This combination of skills to survive and win in real hand-to-hand combat with one or more opponents. First and foremost is the art of self defense.
CJJ is based on the techniques of the "old school of Ju-Jutsu", which were formed for war, and hand-to-hand combat to destroy the enemy. In which an important part was not the formal practice of techniques but the effectiveness of actual combat.
The techniques must be based on no more than 2 or 3 movements. Ideally in one movement. So it will not be difficult to choose. There is no division between striking, throwing, choking, and pain techniques.
The techniques that adolescents learn are different from the techniques of adults. There is a transformation of techniques with age.
The technique is based on a minimum number of basic movements. Less spectacular and simple techniques in execution, but more reliable and efficient in the fight against the opponent. Techniques designed to finish in 3-4 seconds of combat, during which time the opponent will likely be neutralized. It is often used in the preparation of special forces. Competitions are held on the basis of submission rules.
The Combat Ju-Jutsu Championships are held for the purpose of:
- Develop and popularize Combat Ju-Jutsu throughout the world.
- Choosing the best Combat Ju-Jutsu athletes around the world, on all continents and at national championship level.
- Improve sports skills and perform according to the standards of the unified sports classifications.
- Improve the arbitration methods and practices of the Ju-Jutsu Combat Championships.
- Exchange experiences, knowledge and information.